Welcome to Riverhead Dental Practice
We aim to make you and your family as welcome as possible; we take the time to listen to you, to understand your needs and to help you make healthy choices about your mouth and teeth.
The practice has been established for over 14 years and is built around our philosophy to help you achieve the optimum level of oral health, providing treatment of the highest quality in a caring, comfortable and sympathetic environment.
Our Commitment to You
- We listen to your concerns with respect and understanding
- Your safety is our primary concern
- We pay a great deal of attention to making every visit comfortable and a pleasant experience
- We follow all the latest guidelines on clinical excellence and patient safety
- We regularly audit our procedures and invest in training for all staff
- As a caring practice we use a number of single use instruments and disposable items where possible
We can look after your needs all in one place, our team have undertaken focused studies in a specific area of dentistry.
We have a whole team who focus on specific areas of dentistry only, ensuring you get the best care possible. Our team practice dentistry both at Riverhead Dental Practice and in prestigious London hospitals; plus they teach other dentists to become specialists.
All of the dentists, hygienists and support team at Riverhead Dental Practice are professionals who pride themselves in providing an excellent service in a safe, sterile environment. Your safety, comfort, health and well-being are their primary concerns.
Our team of dental professionals include specialists in their field. They undertake post-graduate education covering a wide range of interests in dentistry, together with regular attendance at clinical meetings and study groups which enable our dentists to gain from the experience of others thus bringing the benefits to our patients.
All our dentists adhere to the strict guidelines governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) "Standards for Dental Professionals".