Dental Membership Plan Sevenoaks, Kent
Spread the cost of your Routine Dental Care with our Membership Plans
Enjoy peace of mind and spread the cost of your routine dental care for you and the family with Memberships at Riverhead Dental. For a single fixed monthly fee, we have a whole load of benefits, not only giving you considerable savings on your care, but giving you the opportunity to make your smile simply perfect.
New Patients will require a new patient exam prior to joining our membership schemes, please call 01732 779192 to schedule an appointment or book online by clicking here
We have created plans to suit all care types, budgets and lifestyles. Take a look at the options available below:
X-Rays (max 4 per year)
Discounts on Standard Treatments 1
Flexible Appointment Times
Special Plan Promotions
Initial Whitening Discount 2
Whitening for Life 3
Discounts on Non-Standard Treatments 5
ANNUAL SAVING 6
per month *
up to 4
* Student Plan- you must hold a valid Student Card to join this plan.
** Platinum plan requires a clinical assessment prior to joining. You must be clinical stable before you are accepted on to our Platinum membership scheme.
*** Our Platinum Plus plan includes all standard treatments as part of the plan if clinically necessary. You will be charged the lab fee for any laboratory made devices under the standards list. A clinical assessment is required to determine your monthly fee. You must be clinical stable before you are accepted onto our Platinum Plus membership scheme. Treatment is at the discretion of the dentist. You will be informed which treatment(s) may be excluded from your personal plan.
- Standard treatments include Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Acrylic Dentures, Inlays/Onlays, Crowns and Fissure Sealants. All specialist treatments excluded.
- Whitening Discount – Valid for Zoom ‘Celebrity White’ treatment only. Cannot be used with any other whitening promotions.
- Whitening for life includes 1x Free Whitening Top up gel per annum. Only valid if completed Zoom ‘Celebrity White’ treatment at the practice
- Treatment for fillings only available on our Platinum and Platinum Plus plans. Patients will only receive fillings if clinically necessary, not for cosmetic reasons. Does not include root canal fillings.
- Non-Standard treatments include Dental Bridges, Implants, Orthodontics, Perio treatment, Flexidentures and Chrome Dentures, Veneers, Nightguards and Sportguards when carried out by a General Dentist, not a Specialist.
- Annual Savings based on Standard care: Dental Examinations, Hygiene, Fluoride Application, X Rays and average spend of £145.83 per year (based on 2016 annual average spend figures). Platinum plans include cost of 1x Filling (2 surfaces) and based on average spend of £123.62. Savings rounded up to nearest pound.