Dental Prices Sevenoaks, Kent
At Riverhead Dental Practice, we believe that money should never be an obstacle to dental health. For this reason, we offer attractive finance packages for you. Please do not hesitate to ask us for more details.
Our range of facilities enable you to get the treatment you want - the right treatment - and pay for it over an appropriate period, ranging from over 6 months to 5 years
- 0% Credit (up to 10 months)
- Low Rate Loans (over 5 years)
Interest-free and low cost payment plans to pay for your treatment Are you one of the thousands of patients considering cosmetic, aesthetic, orthodontic or dental implant work? If so, you might be interested in a service that we provide right here - interest-free and low cost payment plans to fund your dental treatment.
The benefits: at a glance
For anyone considering using our interest-free or low cost loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear:
- You get the treatment you want
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a suitable period
- Interest-free and low cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans
- It's easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit
How much can I borrow?
Dependent upon facility you can borrow typically between £500 and £25,000 (subject to credit application).
How much will I pay?
With our 0% facility you pay the cost of your dental treatment - no more and no less. Interest-free means just that! In terms of the low cost facilities, we provide you with a quotation that shows the monthly payment and the total interest payable over the term of the loan. There are no hidden costs and no deposit is required!
Credit subject to status.
Finance is available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Riverhead Dental Practice is a credit broker, not a lender. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Treatment cost £900, deposit NIL.
- Amount financed £900.
- Payable by 10 monthly payments of £90.
- Total amount payable £900.
- Interest charged £0.00.
- Representative APR 0%.
- Treatment cost £1000, deposit NIL.
- Amount financed £1000.
- Payable by 24 monthly payments of £45.91.
- Total amount payable £1,101.79.
- Interest charged £101.79.
- Representative APR 9.9%.
Click Here if you have a treatment plan and would like to see how you can spread the cost on our finance options. Our online finance calculator will work out your 0% monthly repayments. Should you wish to proceed then please click 'Apply' to start the application process.